Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Shirley, who am I?

          So I am a Daughter of the most high God, Wife of a great man, Mother and Teacher to 4 kids, and everything you can put under those 4 hats :), and most day's I love it, others I love it and just pray a lot harder. But, I want this blog to be about what I love to do out side of my family. So I Love to make things and give them away or sell them for extra cash. I try to see if I can make something out of old things or leftovers. Like when I made a dress for Anna out of left over fabric and one for Anna bell (her doll). she loved it and other people asked me were I bought it. It was great telling them that i made it. That's the thing I love to do. To make Quilts, crafts, dress'es, I love taking things from one thing and making it in to something else. So I will post things and pray this works.

No comments:

Post a Comment